Monday, August 22, 2011

5 Hobbits



Here's a small little post for and (kinda) by Beth, Claire, Abbie, Lucy, and little baby Ruth.
(I loove this picture!)
Beth

Me: So what do you think about this new blog?
Beth: I think that I need a blog too and it's not fair! And actually, I think it's kinda cool in a way.

Claire
Me: Claire, what do you think is the best thing about living in a family with only girls?
Claire: No matter what I always have company, and everyone's so nice!


Abbie

Me: Abbie, what is your favorite memory?
Abbie: My favorite memory is going to Disney World.

Lucy

Me: What is your favorite thing about having 4 older sisters and being an older sister to one yourself?
Lucy: Cause I can play with my sisters, cause I really really love them. Can I go now?



2 comments:

  1. Love these- so sweet and Lucy is just so real!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve reached the end.
    Happy 21st, my friend.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/13_i-f0XL-S_wisVJO9wUFTYAaR5L8-KouF3Py_oSOww/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete