Saturday, August 27, 2011

Just a Little Shout Out...

To my Best Friend! I hope you see this! I also want to put up this little poem I made for Beth when she and Claire and Abbie were at the doctor's office and I was at home watching Lucy and Ruth (I can't really count Ruth because she was asleep). I got tired of watching Batman the Animated Series so I stole Beth's journal and wrote a sweet note about Beth's great qualities and warned her to not turn the page. Assuming she would turn the page, I put on the next page, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TURN THE PAGE HAHAHA!' and warned her again to not turn the page. Again assuming she would turn the page, I made this up randomly (quick note: Beth's nickname is "Boo" because that's how Lucy would pronounce it when she was a baby):

Oh, Boo,
Crazy you!
You stink up lots of rooms,
'cause your feet are like brooms.
They pick up lots of crumbs,
I would also suspect gum.
Oh, Boo,
Crazy you!

How I shall explain this?: Do not go near Beth's feet! They do tend to smell bad if you get to close. Beth really enjoyed the poem and the little note.
Good luck during this storm!,

1 comment:

  1. Keep this ,when you guys get older you will LOVE rereading these notes,

    Love You guys
    Grandma

    Katie- thanks for the heads up- I finally figured out how to see your additional posts

    ReplyDelete