Monday, August 22, 2011

First Post!!!

Yay! It's my first post on my own blog!!! I think that having my own blog is a great place to put photos I've taken, funny stories from the girls (which is pretty much what I call my sisters), and exciting adventures, such as being caught outside, with no car on a leisurely walk back from the park, during a tornado warning. Oh, and how a for sale sign ripped off its post and flew straight towards us. Ah, memories. Also, I promise I will try to post often enough, and not take blurry pictures. Sooo: Welcome to my blog!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Katie,

    I am so glad for you and me- I get to follow what your up too.This will be fun, I am really looking forward to it.
    Love you tooooo muchhhhh
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested to see what direction you take this in, Katie! Although I think it's a questionable choice by beginning with the walk-in-the-storm story AGAIN. Haven't we discussed that enough already?

    love, Mom (who ironically can't figure out how to comment with my own ID.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mom- at home yes, but once I give my friends' permission I feel the need to tell them the story. I actually like the story cuz it was an adventure and I do love adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Looking forward to your future posts, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie,

    Where you at- you need to update about school and what else is going on.

    Love
    Grandma N

    ReplyDelete